We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Comments

• Oh my - i have found the twitter - list of followers - the 2 other workers for supersecstartup. Need a nudge.

• Hello guys. I am new to HTB. Done 2 of other challenges but stuck on this one. I found 2 twitter accounts and 1 LinkedIn as well but not getting idea how to move forward. Could anyone give a clue please? Thanks a ton.

• Having some issues getting username.zip, would appreciate a PM to show what I have so far and a nudge in the right direction :)

• edited January 16

Hats off to Saphire Calypso, whoever they are. Great improvement to the challenge. The rabbit hole is mental. I stopped when I realised this is osint, not crypto

joeblogg801

• Lol anyone who succeed this one recently ?

• I cannot figure out what is going on with the zipfile.

• Yeah I'm stuck on unzipping the password file. driving me nuts. Any tips?

• nm lol finally got it, sometimes just got to pay closer attention.

• N00b here - I am stuck on getting the password to the Zip. Found the twitter pages and think i know what to look for but drawing blanks. Any help appreciated

• Got it! It's really not hard, just takes a little bit of extra thinking.

• edited January 19

Stuck on username. Hint anyone?

• Stuck for two days. Can someone give me a Nudge? Stuck on password.zip

Vishvender

• Type your comment> @Vishvender said:

Stuck for two days. Can someone give me a Nudge? Stuck on password.zip

First, thank you! @morjan27
    You have to see all the images of the employers (twitter). Search for a Default PW and use that to create a pattern. I used https://github.com/sc0tfree/mentalist/releases (a tip of @morjan27)

• edited January 22

I got the Default SSH PW but no getting the Pattern for it. Can you help more on this?

Edit: Got the pattern!!

Vishvender

• She really enjoys different times of the year, does not she?

joeblogg801

• I know the PW but there are some issues with the Zip file. I think it is corrupted, I was on right path but didn't knew file was corrupted. I even download it again but I'm getting same issue. Can anyone suggest what should I do now?

Vishvender

• Type your comment> @elearning said:

@greenwolf will you make new OSINT challenge? We need a new one :)

metoo :)

• Type your comment> @brueh said:

Type your comment> @elearning said:

@greenwolf will you make new OSINT challenge? We need a new one :)

metoo :)

I'll see if I can put a new one together in a few months! I see lots of other people making some OSINT challenges in the submissions though, so perhaps there will be some fresh ones soon! Really glad you guys have enjoyed them and want more though!

• Spoiler Removed

Arrexel

• edited January 23

Found the default pw, but I'm lost about what's next? Can't get the right clues about the pass pattern. Any help or hint?

• Done.
    All is you need you can search in twetter.
    And then use your brain and try diferent combination to password.

Arrexel

• finally

Hack The Box

• Thanks for the help @50m30n3 . If anyone else want some help!! ping me!!

Vishvender

• Hello everyone, looks like i may need a hint, i got the default PW but when trying to unzip looks like im on password zip but im on the username, i got the email & i think i get the variation from the default PW but then again, i can access the zips.

• Type your comment> @VonCheshire said:

Hello everyone, looks like i may need a hint, i got the default PW but when trying to unzip looks like im on password zip but im on the username, i got the email & i think i get the variation from the default PW but then again, i can access the zips.

ty @Vishvender for the help

• Solved!! thanks for all the help, @Dethread , @Vishvender , @robertwhite98 and @jmehys . Much appreciated :smile:

• Hey guys,
    I found the twitter account can someone please give me a hint ???
    I'm stuck xP

• Just be careful, the zips dont play well on windows or Ark's gui. (if you can open username.zip without a password you are doing it wrong).
    @CyberHunter01 trust your intuition.

Hack The Box

• Hey! Newbie here!
    Trying to figure this one out.. Is there someone available to ask for some tips? :)

• Hi, I need help I actually researched all the info about the company, I found the username for username.zip but I cannot figure the password for password.zip. I saw that many people said something about a "default ssh password" that used as pattern to generate the real but I dont know how to obtain it. I already detected 3 profiles from employees and the profile of the company in tw ...

H3LP PLZ!

Sign In to comment.