Access to HTB's network

Hello y'alls,

I am having abundance of problems accessing the HTB's network via ovpn and noticed IP is not same network as HTB machines... this happened yesterday and now this AM.

I took necessary steps to kill the SSH connection, stop, start, refresh, etc... the 3rd octet of HTB 10.10.14.x network is incorrect to HTB machines because the network IP is 10.10.10.x.

I did perform ifconfig and noticed the tun IP is not correct to where the HTB machines are. e.g. inet 10.10.14.237

I tried all 4 different connections between EU and US VIP and Free.. none of them work at all and will not let me connect to the machines I am looking to own.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• The IP is correct, 10.10.10.xx is for machines, 10.10.xx.xx for users. Mine starts with 10.10.15, so it's not a problem with your IP. Can't tell you why you can't connect to machines though

• Type your comment> @lmt said:

The IP is correct, 10.10.10.xx is for machines, 10.10.xx.xx for users. Mine starts with 10.10.15, so it's not a problem with your IP. Can't tell you why you can't connect to machines though

Me too, I can't ping to any machines. So basically, I'm stuck...

• Additionally, it was working fine 2 days ago, not it isn't. So, not sure what's going on. I am able to make the connection with the correct Connection Pack, even did a "Re-Generate" keys.. still nothing...

• Did you try to change the connection to TCP 443 instead of 1337 UDP? some ISP blocks UPD connection so try TCP

• Type your comment> @SalahSaleh said:

Did you try to change the connection to TCP 443 instead of 1337 UDP? some ISP blocks UPD connection so try TCP

Yes I have, it doesn't work. I modified per instructions. I even regenerated the connection pack, then modified the .ovpn file... I got the connection successfully but my status connection from HTB Lab Access Details showing as not connected.

• Update:

Now everyhting's working by going back to the original .ovpn file using the original 1337/udp/tls-auth... Not sure what's going on but there must be something going on with the network or something else..

I'm now able to ping host machine.

Sign In to comment.