Connectivity issues with Boxes

edited August 13 in VPN Connection

Is anyone else having trouble with their connections to machines? My VPN is connected and openvpn is updated, but for the past couple of days my connections to boxes have been really spotty.

I'll be able to ping a box for about 2 minutes, then it'll go down for about 5, then be up for another minute and then back down for more. It's really slowing my down. I'm working on Craft right now and I can only try commands through my reverse shell about once every 5 minutes. This is not limited to one box in particular though, when it's down I'll try and ping other boxes as a test and get no response from any of them.

Comments

• Me too and Im VIP, Im bored about this

• It's been significantly better today, at least for me.

• +1 this is getting really annoying

• I'm getting the same issue. I have just created my account today and having this issue for hours.

• I am using vip account and successfully connected over vpn but cant ping or scan(namp) the host.I Also check the ip of retired machine(host i am using) as well as my home network and Vm network which are not same but still Facing the following problem.

Host seems down. If it is really up, but blocking our ping probes, try -Pn

• opeope
    edited October 17

same issue with vip account. I can connect and ping the immediate gateway of 14.1 but cant ping or reach any of the boxes in the 10.10.x addresses.

• I forgot to add that I was connected to the US servers. I will try EU and see how it goes.

• ati47

I switched to EU VIP and its working. I guess there is an issue with the US vip network.

• I had issues earlier today. Switched VIP instances and I've been fine since. (Was on US, switched to different US )

I’m good at reading people. My secret , I look for the worst in them.
    Glides

• I had issues earlier today. Switched VIP instances and I've been fine since. (Was on US, switched to different US )

I’m good at reading people. My secret , I look for the worst in them.
    Glides

Sign In to comment.