Heist

Comments

• Finally user..... :dizzy:

• Could anyone give me a nudge on root. I have looked through and cannot figure out where to head to. I found a hash in the ww****t but not sure if that is a rabbit hole. Also im not that good with windows machines.

• Type your comment> @Sameasname said:

Could anyone give me a nudge on root. I have looked through and cannot figure out where to head to. I found a hash in the ww****t but not sure if that is a rabbit hole. Also im not that good with windows machines.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Not great with Windows, and my session drops every few minutes.

• Type your comment> @0x6a666c6a72 said:

Type your comment> @Sameasname said:

Could anyone give me a nudge on root. I have looked through and cannot figure out where to head to. I found a hash in the ww****t but not sure if that is a rabbit hole. Also im not that good with windows machines.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Not great with Windows, and my session drops every few minutes.

that sucks

• So I've gotten 3 usernames and 3 passwords but still cannot connect to high port....do we need more?

• edited August 2019

Type your comment> @D4nch3n said:

So I've gotten 3 usernames and 3 passwords but still cannot connect to high port....do we need more?

I had same issue but was nudged to look at lo******d from impacket

• edited August 2019

Type your comment> @Sameasname said:

Type your comment> @D4nch3n said:

So I've gotten 3 usernames and 3 passwords but still cannot connect to high port....do we need more?

I had same issue but was nudged to look at lo******d from impacket

Got it. Thanks!
    Now am stuck at root

• Type your comment> @CryptoCat said:

Did somebody break the share? :/

Yes! i did both....

• Can someone please help me with finding creds? I am sure I have to login to the service in port 5*** but I am nowhere. Please pm me where to look for. thanks
  • For the people stuck with 3 users/pwds, ENUMERATE, then come back where you are trying those creds.
  • Got user, was fun but took a while to crack one of the creds. I have a P****s**** shell but not sure how to gain privileged access on this one.

Hack The Box

• If you do standard enumeration you might see something that is running that'll catch your eye.

da1y

OSWE | OSCP | eCPPTv2

I rarely check private messages, if you do ask for help, show your workings. I don't reply to wall posts.

• Rooted

Machine proved that I do too much on Linux, was quite stuck on root because initially I didn't know where to look and after because I had some faulty downloads and command arguments.

I think I'm going too look for the other ways to root as exercise

• Type your comment> @rheaalleen said:
    > Rooted
    >
    > Machine proved that I do too much on Linux, was quite stuck on root because initially I didn't know where to look and after because I had some faulty downloads and command arguments.
    >
    > I think I'm going too look for the other ways to root as exercise

same i spent all my time with linux boxes, still noob with windows boxes (getting user is not hard) but the problem is the enumeration once you’re inside the box

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• @sazouki

Enumeration wasn't my main problem but interpretation. The scripts/processes you use are pretty much just conversion to Windows.

• Type your comment> @44616c79 said:

If you do standard enumeration you might see something that is running that'll catch your eye.

Thanks, will have a look when I'm back in front of my machine 🙂

Hack The Box

• Type your comment> @44616c79 said:

If you do standard enumeration you might see something that is running that'll catch your eye.

ls*.exe access denied maybe i should try with firx ?

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• and rooted &&

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• Can't Crack credential :neutral:
    I know its SHA-256 but i can't crack them ...
    Can anyone help ?

• What an awesome box! Feel free to PM if you get stuck somewhere (please tell me what you have tried thus far)

Silv3rDawg23

• Finally got root.. It is a great box learned a lot about windows priv esc..

• @MinatoTW Great box mate! Really enjoyed user. Root took me a bit but got there in the end. Good practice for me, not strong when it comes to windows.

• Got Root - woot, woot. Great box! Enumeration REALLY is key. Enumerate all the things.

• edited August 2019

Thanks guys @hoodedfigure and @chucksnjoes !

Hack The Box

Don't let the box pwn you!!

• Spoiler Removed

• Stuck on my way to root. any nudge would be appreciated if any one could pm me.

• Type your comment> @Chahle said:

Stuck on my way to root. any nudge would be appreciated if any one could pm me.

Same here.

Hack The Box

• Are we suppose to reverse this sha? or is this a rabbit hole... on root

• Type your comment> @Dreadless said:

Type your comment> @Chahle said:

Stuck on my way to root. any nudge would be appreciated if any one could pm me.

Same here.

Have a look at the running processes. Something sticks out... maybe it leaves things on disk or maybe you can get something out of it another way.

da1y

OSWE | OSCP | eCPPTv2

I rarely check private messages, if you do ask for help, show your workings. I don't reply to wall posts.

Sign In to comment.