Heist

Comments

• Jesus mods are sleeping on the spoilers in the last day

• [rooted]
    Just pwned my second win box;learned a ton. I used the n****.e to get the f**** dump and analysis it locally with str**** and gr

• Rooted first box. Learned a lot. Thanks @rholas

GCIH

• I'm stuck on root. I've tried many different combinations of strings while searching the process... Either too much or too little. It's probably in front of me and I can't see it clearly. Help apreciated.

• Rooted!! That was a nice box!!

• Also finally got my first root on this box. 🏁😈

Thank you for all the hints here in the forum! Without them I would have been lost and so I learned a lot.

One question remains for me, that others have also raised before: how do you come to the idea that the F*****x process might give you credentials? Is this a common issue? Is this something to be aware of ITW? Or is this more or less just a special riddle on this box? Without the hints here in the forum, I might still crushing my head how to do privesc.

One thing that might be obvious to most here, but costed me a lot of time: if you need upload and download capabilities, check the docu of your shell at least twice! 😲

• Type your comment> @n00py said:

One question remains for me, that others have also raised before: how do you come to the idea that the F*****x process might give you credentials?

Read the file that is in the same folder with user.txt. It contains the information that justifies why you are worth examining those processes.

bumika

• Need some tips.. I got 3 passwords and 3 potential usernames but I cannot login anywhere... Tried smb and the high port but nothing... :(
  • hm... can't say it was a scenario I would exploit in a penetration test especially the root part

Ch0p1n

• edited November 2019

Rooted. Thx @AzAxIaL and @Ch0p1n for nudges on finally stage.
    All clues are in this topic. It is necessary to know how to use the tools.

PM me if you stuck.

• please your kind help with heist I already have two users and three password

• Edit: Got both! The issue was with my $1 password: It was cracked without any issues, the problem was, I did not see the cracked password had a 1, so I kept trying with an l (notepad++ on windows)
  • I have 2 users and 3 passwords.

I tried ruby ​​script and was unsuccessful.

tips?

• Hi, can someone help me on this? I have 2 users and 3 passwords too. How should I proceed?

• rooted my first box! THX to all hints in this Forum.

• not use single tools, more

• Confirm the result with other tools that gave me a clue.

• I find 3 users and 3 passwords.
    I find shares.
    How should I proceed?

• Type your comment> @fbr0 said:

I find 3 users and 3 passwords.
    I find shares.
    How should I proceed?

You should find more users.

bumika

• I got user! First time attempting a box, took me a few days mostly because of dealing with one of the passwords and getting familiar with new tools.

On to root!

• edited November 2019

I think I am on the right path for root but I think I need some nudging for the last piece. If you see this, got root, and feel like helping feel free to PM

Edit: I got root. Sleep helps shake out the cobwebs. PM for nudges.

• Ok, I need help. Can someone let me know if I'm using the right tool or not? I've got User already, and I used e******m to get a shell that I used to download the file. I'm using the same thing to try and investigate this process thing. However all the PS commands I attempt are getting AccessDenied. The built it services command I think is leaving some info out. So I don't know if I should be using something else or what.

• edited November 2019
    Type your comment> @bumika said:
    > Type your comment> @fbr0 said:
    >
    > (Quote)
    > You should find more users.

I find all users. @bumika

What would be the next step?
  • Hi need some help on enumerating users. I cracked all the passwords but i cant determine the username.

• Type your comment> @fbr0 said:
    > Type your comment> @bumika said:
    > > Type your comment> @fbr0 said:
    > >
    > > (Quote)
    > > You should find more users.
    >
    > I find all users. @bumika
    >
    > What would be the next step?

Next step is sending a PM for me. :)

bumika

• Any help for root mimikatz shell is unstable

• got 3 users, 3 passwords (one cracked using john), tried to login but failed... (tried all options) please help me

• edited November 2019

i got 9 users and 3 passwords, i discovered shares on user.
    any help?

• Find more users.

• (JadeWolf + Comments on Forum + Google) / Loosing Marbles = Root Dance!!!!

Lesson learned trying to download a file from Windows, RTFM on the software that you connected to the box with // Once you find the password it is a Windows machine and don't used **** but **m********r

Sign In to comment.