Slow machines

Is it just me or has it been intensely frustrating this evening trying to work on some of these boxes due to their incredibly slow response Times?

no, you solved them ?

it is also slow for me

Yes, I realize this discussion was from 1-2 years ago, but WOW the response times are HORRIBLE. I thought I’d try this site out because I’ve heard it mentioned and I am really disappointed, definitely not about to pay for this. Spent about 3 hours on a machine so far, about 10 minutes of that has been actual work, the other 2 hours and 50 minutes has been doing other stuff while I wait for a command to go through.

now it’s not even registering when I try to type

@albudtron91 said:

Yes, I realize this discussion was from 1-2 years ago, but WOW the response times are HORRIBLE. I thought I’d try this site out because I’ve heard it mentioned and I am really disappointed, definitely not about to pay for this. Spent about 3 hours on a machine so far, about 10 minutes of that has been actual work, the other 2 hours and 50 minutes has been doing other stuff while I wait for a command to go through.

Raise a jira ticket with support. It wont get fixed if the people responsible for it don’t know about it.