Emdee five for life

Hi

I just need help getting the labeltext text and sending the response without the submit button … I did the most important thing to know about programming hash but recvline () and sendline() of pwntool does not work.
HELP

You don’t need pwntool just python sockets.

What to expect in result ? if we send fast enough do we get flag directly or some other tricky stuff is there ?.
NVM Got it. It’s easy peasy challenge.

What am I supposed to do? :slight_smile:

NVM I forgot to do something…

NVM I forgot something.

Well, even after adding that something and rewriting the whole thing in C, I still get “too slow”. So I need to restate my initial question: what am I supposed to do here?

python requests are quick enough, too! simple scripting, don’t overcomplicate it

Type your comment> @davidlightman said:

Well, even after adding that something and rewriting the whole thing in C, I still get “too slow”. So I need to restate my initial question: what am I supposed to do here?

You forget about something you need to add in the requests.

got it, feel free to PM me

Type your comment> @m4nu said:

got it, feel free to PM me

Hi
Any advice for resolving the challenge ?

@H0plite don’t miss Sesame Street: Cookie Monster: It's Important - YouTube

1 Like

Nice challenge, bit of python code. I requested some biscuit to eat tho…

Python is out and timing is everything.

Easy as Py :slight_smile:

I request with py code but it said too slow. What?.

Can someone PM with some hints, please? I am very poor with python. Giving it a go with python socket, I can grab the response, but I am not sure how to send response. Tried with burp, but it seems that intercepting it is not sufficient.

Type your comment> @mikesz81 said:

Can someone PM with some hints, please? I am very poor with python. Giving it a go with python socket, I can grab the response, but I am not sure how to send response. Tried with burp, but it seems that intercepting it is not sufficient.

Python → requests,hashlib,BeautifulSoup,Google
:slight_smile:

I presume that python script is the only way? in which case I wonder how is this categorized as 20 points lol.

Type your comment> @mikesz81 said:

I presume that python script is the only way? in which case I wonder how is this categorized as 20 points lol.

You can propably use another scripting language, but python is easy and most common!

Type your comment> @m4nu said:

@H0plite don’t miss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5e6ftNpGsU

that save my life, I tottally forgot this thanks!