Websites of machines won't open

edited May 13 in Website

Everything is ok with vpn. Connected with openvpn, ping works fine, but when i try to connect to 80 port of machines(if it is opened) it just will not comes up. Did not have this issue before, have not used htb for 2 weeks.

Comments

• Try redoing your VPN config from the access page.

x41

• edited May 13

Tried what> @x41 said:

Try redoing your VPN config from the access page.

stucked in changing tls-auth to tls-crypt, error says "Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in k903.ovpn:18: tls-crypt (2.3.10)", googled that, didn't find anything. OMG i'm so dumb.

• Just to make sure: You've hit the "regenerate" button and downloaded a new connection pack right?

x41

• yeap, twice at least, also what was that error about? still confused cause i'm quite sure that i typed everything properly > @x41 said:

Just to make sure: You've hit the "regenerate" button and downloaded a new connection pack right?

• Remote troubleshooting is not the easiest thing. In the chat are others who seem to have VPN issues too. Perhaps it's related.

x41

• i got it, thank you anyway. Seems like VPN is pretty complicated thing> @x41 said:

Remote troubleshooting is not the easiest thing. In the chat are others who seem to have VPN issues too. Perhaps it's related.

Sign In to comment.