Bank Heist

Comments

• I'm sure I have decoded the entire message, but I am having trouble getting the flag. Could someone PM me to help me out?

• I got the cleartext message, but cannot submit the flag itself. If anyone can assist, please shoot me a message.

• Type your comment> @far0ut said:

I solved it, i just had to submit only the key and special characters. Thanks guys

This helps me. Thanks !!

lahirukkk

• Got it! Thanks, man! :)

• Type your comment> @Raphaeangelo said:

for anyone still stuck on the submission of this look at the first encrypted message and be sure to include those things on the end in your flag submission. Took me sooooooo long to figure this out! The first decoder I used removed these.

This helped me a lot! Thanks!

• edited August 2019

Type your comment> @far0ut said:

I solved it, i just had to submit only the key and special characters. Thanks guys

thank you for that hint, I tried every possible combo including the entire rest, excluding the 'wraparounds', ... if anyone needs a hint, feel free to pm

For step 2 think of Gauss, maybe that gives someone the missing nudge.

• Can anyone help in submitting the flag ??

• Type your comment> @NoobieCoSofts said:

Can anyone help in submitting the flag ??

If you still need help please feel free to message me!

RedTeamIntern

• data1 : data2

Flag: HTB{data2} with uppercase letter & punctuation marks.

zaBogdan

If you need help with the boxes, pm me on Discord, zaBogdan#3458, I always forget to respond on form

• i got the message having a hard time getting the flag.
    can someone pm me to help out?

• Struggling to submit the flag for this one. Can anyone help?

• Type your comment> @Djinn2k said:

Struggling to submit the flag for this one. Can anyone help?

Message me if you still need help! :)

RedTeamIntern

• edited December 2019

@homdreen said:

Thks Man! The real challenge begins when you just need to submit the flag xD

this is so true! so my hint for whoever is doing this now is to make sure you don't leave anything behind... ;)

• I finally cracked the code but couldnt submit it arghhhh!! what special characters people are talking about? i dont get it :(

• I cracked the code a decade ago. I submited the code today.
    Took me literally a decade before I could submit the correct flag.
    Hint: Happy 2020 !!

• Type your comment> @vandanuru said:

I cracked the code a decade ago. I submited the code today.
    Took me literally a decade before I could submit the correct flag.
    Hint: Happy 2020 !!

I love the hint !!

:)

RedTeamIntern

• I think I have the correct message. I'm going crazy submitting the flag too!

• edited January 12

Please help
    how to submit the flag
    EDIT: I found it

• Type your comment

• Hey guys.. can i PM someone to help me format the flag? I decoded the key, the submission is a hustle

• Type your comment> @levanto said:

Hey guys.. can i PM someone to help me format the flag? I decoded the key, the submission is a hustle

Never mind! I got it _(``/ )_/

• I'm having trouble with the first part of this challenge. I don't want spoilers, I just want to know if the cipher used is used often (e.g. Caesar Cipher, ROT13, Numbers to Letters, etc.) or if it is a completely random cipher you have to figure out

• Type your comment> @hongsolo129 said:

I'm having trouble with the first part of this challenge. I don't want spoilers, I just want to know if the cipher used is used often (e.g. Caesar Cipher, ROT13, Numbers to Letters, etc.) or if it is a completely random cipher you have to figure out

Not random, but not used often. Was used more commonly just over a decade ago. Think about the flip phone the code was found on.

• Type your comment> @devx00 said:

Not random, but not used often. Was used more commonly just over a decade ago. Think about the flip phone the code was found on.

Thanks for the hint!

• The puzzle is no fun if you literally spend longer trying to submit the flag than actually solving it. what the hell man.

• hello everybody,
    Can someone please tell me how the miserable format of the flag looks like I'm trying for 3 days. I've already decoded the cipher.

• couldn't get the format for the flag correctly. got flag but stuck with submission

• HTB{UPCASEFLAGIFTHEREISSPECIALMARKS}

• Type your comment> @Koms444 said:

couldn't get the format for the flag correctly. got flag but stuck with submission

second part and special characters with uppercase

the second part is hard for me find the cipher type but good challenge :)

Hack The Box

You can pm me on discord sh4d0wless#6154

Sign In to comment.