Nudge For Da Vinci

2»

Comments

• please help me as well @Griff .. DM me and teach me with which tool to extract..im clueless and im new to this.. just joined :tired_face:

• DMing you now, welcome to the club :)

• I found the Zip file and the PWD for Mona.jpg, but don't know what to do with Mona.jpg any hints???

• same> @ceger said:

I found the Zip file and the PWD for Mona.jpg, but don't know what to do with Mona.jpg any hints???

same, but use sudo or be root

peek

• @peek I have got it... You have to extract the Mona.jpg with a PWD that you can guess from the Infos......

• hey successfully got the password ,extracted image ,but then found nothing.Now i m having 2 mona lisa images one with iphone and other without iphone.Any clues?

• edited April 2018

I got the passwd to famous.zip. but I get error: invalid compressed data to inflate
    after the correct passphrase..any ideas

• I've tried using the small name as the password for Hanks.jpg, but nada. Is that supposed to happen??

• i managed to get the first key from the first image, found also the video.
    but now i am stuck. any hints?

• Can someone PM me? I'm about 98% there and need to bounce some things off someone

+1 respect if I've helped
    Honeybadgurrr

• I can't figure out the password for monalisa.jpg. I have tried dozens of passwords.

badge

• Nevermind, I got it. I was just stupid.

badge

• im stuck for the mona.jpg password i, any clue for the small name?

• dm me please need help unble able to move futher

• edited July 2018

I can't figure out the password for zip. I have tried dozens of passwords related to the vid but... Please @Griff dm for little help... newbie am i ;) ok try again

ok, got it. Sorry, i belive i've tried it, but nope... Ok let's move further :)

• Can anyone PM me a hint on DaVinci. I have managed to find the vid link, the s3****.txt message, and have the M***.jpg file. I have been trying to extract something out of the last image but do not know the password needed to do it.

• Stuck with mona.jpg, does anyone have a hint?

• solved.
    every file in the zip have something hidden

• great challenge. <3

Treelovah

• Damn, was it long winded... But a lot of fun!!

• edited May 20

EDIT: Any clue for the Key file?

• Ok now I'm feeling very stupid, I discovered what I've to do with that very funny.

• You know what's not particularly helpful? The video being offline............

• I have made it almost all the way to the end. I have extracted a hidden files called k**.txt But I am not sure where to go from here. I can't seem to figure out how to decrypt it.

• edited July 10

Never mind, I feel dumb for not getting it sooner lol

• edited September 28

If anyone needs a hint, DM me. each piece of the puzzle must be unlocked.

Sign In to comment.