like / dislike

It’s not important, but we should remove like / dislike on machines. Dislikes are really mean, even if i dont like a box, i dont dislike.

Why? IF you don’t like it, there must be a reason. So that’s you you’ll dislike it so that other people know that it sucks from your opinion. Maybe someone else likes it, which is good for others to know. After all, how can we know if the machine is “nice” or “bad” without trying it other from other people’s reviews?

Feedback is always good hope they add a more specific dislike as to what did the user not like about the challenge

I still get nightmares on past experience with configuring the strongservice to conceal ■■■■

In my humble opinion,“nice” -“bad” or “like”-“dislike” is inappropriate. The author worked a lot, created a task for the community, all boxes are good. Better like this: “close to reality”, “a set of exercises” etc.

Type your comment> @ZloyObezyan said:

In my humble opinion,“nice” -“bad” or “like”-“dislike” is inappropriate. The author worked a lot, created a task for the community, all boxes are good. Better like this: “close to reality”, “a set of exercises” etc.

I agree with this. But we already have a matrix for that.

So, agree with @peek

Perhaps add a reason why we like/dislike a box.

This is one of the reasons i suggested the matrix in the first place. I personally want good honest feedback about my boxes.

“Pro vs Lame” is too binary to gain any constructive idea of what to aim for next time.