Who is the oldest person here?

This is a little off topic but something I have wondered for a while. I am turning 48 this year and really just getting in to the pentest/white hat hacking game even though I have been working in IT for 33 years. I am sure there a a ton of people here under the age of 30 but what I am interested to know if who is the oldest person here, if you care you share.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 26

You win. lmao.

Awesome!

"ClickmedotEXE"
    CISSP | OSCP
    arodtube

• Thumps up! It's never to late to try something new.
    "Respect to whom respect is due."
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/0x4242 | Web: http://0x4242.net
  • I'm 18 so it's probably me.

RedRaven

• im 48: june

peek

• 44 here...

• Type your comment> @peek said:
    > im 48: june

You have got me by 3 months. You get the old man trophy for now.
  • Type your comment> @peek said:

im 48: june

That's awesome

"ClickmedotEXE"
    CISSP | OSCP
    arodtube

• 45 this year.

Demonseed74
    ccie|ccnp|ccdp|ccip

• All the best people were born in 1971.

• Unless you're born in 73 :)

GreysMatter

• 56 I'm already grandfather... HTB, hacking - my hobby

• Type your comment> @ZloyObezyan said:

56 I'm already grandfather... HTB, hacking - my hobby

winner for now

peek

• edited March 28

I'm 14 Years Old :) <3 :sweat_smile:

• edited March 28

@ZloyObezyan said:
    56 I'm already grandfather... HTB, hacking - my hobby

You get the "Old Hacker Trophy" for now!

• Wow I'm 36 and I thought I was the older! Thumbs up There should be a badge for this hehe

dplastico

• edited March 28

I am 26 and it's really great to see the age spread here! And ofc this is only possible because this community is so welcoming and helpful that all of us, regarding the age, feel that we can make progress and learn more day by day!

• I've just barely started on HTB, and am working on my OSCP. I turn 62 in July.

• 47 this year

• Really feel young after reading the topic :)

YanTayga

• Type your comment> @butchbane said:
    > I've just barely started on HTB, and am working on my OSCP. I turn 62 in July.

Champion 🏆🥇

sesha569

• Thanks, of course, for "Old Hacker Trophy" but for me HTB is not a sport, not a championship. This is hobby, entertainment. And the community is really beautiful.

• Type your comment> @butchbane said:

I've just barely started on HTB, and am working on my OSCP. I turn 62 in July.

You get the "Old Hacker Trophy" for now!

• @ZloyObezyan said:
    Thanks, of course, for "Old Hacker Trophy" but for me HTB is not a sport, not a championship. This is hobby, entertainment. And the community is really beautiful.

Sorry. You lost the trophy.

• Type your comment> @legov said:

This is a little off topic but something I have wondered for a while. I am turning 48 this year and really just getting in to the pentest/white hat hacking game even though I have been working in IT for 33 years. I am sure there a a ton of people here under the age of 30 but what I am interested to know if who is the oldest person here, if you care you share.

34 lmfao here I feel 16 again pecking at the keyboard like imma get it imma get it hahahaha was curious myself if I was the only oldphag around lol

• Reminds me of the old AOHell days A/S/L? No females on the interwebs only creepy dudes. LMAO.

Hats off to all of you for being part of an awesome community! INB4 PoolsClosed, etc.

r4mzih4x

• I am 53 years old

• 37 here!! Are we going to start throwing out the old school A\S\L?
  • 52, Doing software development for decades but recently started learning PenTesting side of things. Totally novice in this field and on HTB but looking to get my OSCP within one year, fingers crossed

• Learning has no limit. You are young when your mind is young and eager to learn. I have joined Htb 3 months back and am working hard ...... for OSCP. I am 65+ ... still to learn.

Sign In to comment.