fs0ciety hint needed

2»

Comments

• make sure you're surrounding your flag with the correct format

• @FTNTT said:

@mi5hal said:
    Make sure you dont make these mistakes made by me :expressionless:
    1. Dont try to crack fs0ciety.zip instead of fsociety.zip.
    2. Dont use burp to decode...use some online decoder.

i have no idea how to decrypt the zip folder.can any one give some hint?

I may have done 1 for way to long. I even downloaded crackstations 1.5 billion passwords and though I was going to need to use it...

• Hi can someone give me a hint what to use to convert the MDExMDE.... to a normal ssh key?

please pm.

• Guys, this app: https://gchq.github.io/CyberChef/ should help in general with a lot of your crypto needs. And yes, it is made by them...
  • I use rockyou as wordlsit but not work

• resolve the step for zip password... now are in the next step

• Anyone tried it since r*y isn't working?

Hack The Box
    defarbs.com - "Let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said, 'I'm too drunk... to taste this chicken.'”

• Type your comment> @bruceHackBox said:

I use rockyou as wordlsit but not work

For me it doesn't work as well }:(

Could anyone give me a hint?

Cheers

M1ndcr4ck

• edited April 15

Type your comment> @M1ndcr4ck said:

I use rockyou as wordlsit but not work

For me it doesn't work as well }:(

Could anyone give me a hint?

Cheers

Maybe try different tool or recheck the hash if you are using the classic tool :)

cyberus17l

• Any tips on a wordlist I should use to crack the zip file? I've ran through a large number of them from the SecLists Github repo and so far haven't found the password. I found a couple writeups on this challenge, and all of them are using rockyou. But rockyou isnt working for me. I've also tried using both fcrackzip and john (after zip2john)... Am I doing something wrong?

Hack The Box

• Ignore this. I never unzipped the outer zip file. Literally facepalming right now.

Hack The Box

• I managed to decrypt the SSH key (at least it looks that way as it it a very specific string), but when I submit it it says wrong flag. Is there any special format that I need to use in order to submit the text?

• clue or hint from crypto bank heist??

Sign In to comment.