Beatles

Well, I’m stuck in this challenge :confused:

I got the image of the zip (that means that the note was decrypted)

I’ve got a hash, but got me no where, and steghide doen’t works, even bruteforcing the pass.

Am I in the correct way? Any nudge/hint/slap/kick in the ■■■ is well appreciated :B

Nevermind I got it.

Could I get a nudge!! I just got trolled and am trying harder now!! But have ran out of ideas?!

I’m also stuck on this challenge. I resolved ones that are tagged as “harder” than this one, but not this one, hahaha. What I have so far is the image from the ZIP, I found a hash along the way, but it was nothing, I was trolled. Even tried getting the original image from the web and do a “compare”, but that didn’t help much either.

Any hints?

It’s stego, which tools is often used for stego challenges?
If it asks you for a pass, it’s in the image :B

If you want more help, send me a DM, I dont wanna spoil

@JChris said:
I’m also stuck on this challenge. I resolved ones that are tagged as “harder” than this one, but not this one, hahaha. What I have so far is the image from the ZIP, I found a hash along the way, but it was nothing, I was trolled. Even tried getting the original image from the web and do a “compare”, but that didn’t help much either.

Any hints?

Gimp is not your friend in this challenge.

To be honest there was one part in this challenge where I had to make an educated guess and I might have never guessed it if I never thought to try something. I’m wondering if there is a part of this challenge that is unsolvable without guessing. what if you never guess right? Makes me think I’m missing something more logical and concrete then guessing. Did anyone get through this without a guess being involved at any part of the process?

You are right @JoeDev I also had to do a trial and error which was not that fun

I guess in the end “guessing” is part of the tool kit.

@JoeDev said:
I guess in the end “guessing” is part of the tool kit.

Very very important lesson to be learned. :slight_smile:

I got stuck on that guessing part two and it taught me loads, mainly don’t over complicate it when its right there in front of you haha.

im def stuck on thing 2, got the image, found the hash thing, think ive been through every stego tool known to man, hmmmm

@fhlipZero said:
im def stuck on thing 2, got the image, found the hash thing, think ive been through every stego tool known to man, hmmmm

I think all you need to solve this challenge is already posted in this thread. Just look at the posts and DON’T OVERTHINK!!!

And don’t forget to try all possibilities: UPPERCASE, lowercase, with spaces, withoutspaces,… As they said before, guessing is part of this challenge

SO OVERTHOUGHT, so much hate, so got it lol, be simple fellows

Man…that was RIGHT THERE. I went wayyyy deep on that one.

■■■■ i still havent got it
Does it have to do with the beales cipher?

Nope :slight_smile:

What a fun challenge! I like ones like this that are multi-dimensional.

@GRIMREAPER said:

Sure doesn’t! It might help to do Classic, yet complicated! first.

@Skunkfoot said:
What a fun challenge! I like ones like this that are multi-dimensional.

@GRIMREAPER said:

Sure doesn’t! It might help to do Classic, yet complicated! first.
Ugh i just cannot figure it out!!!

@GRIMREAPER said:
Ugh i just cannot figure it out!!!

You’re gonna smash your head against the wall when you solve it. If you still can’t, you’re probably overthinking