CTF - Machine

lets discuss about this machine here.

«134

Comments

  • getting blocked if trying to do dirb or gobuster.

  • it seem to be a really great box. STUCK SO HARD at the begings... but i think know what to research maybe im wrong idk, but i think i will learn a thing with this box :)

  • true, initial steps seem to require research.

  • lulz at blocks :)

  • @mRr3b00t said:
    lulz at blocks :)

    BLOCKED

    chivato

  • @chivato said:

    @mRr3b00t said:
    lulz at blocks :)

    BLOCKED

    BLOCKED UR BLOCK :bleep_bloop:

  • my only finding by now is based on his previous box :pensive:

  • not sure but seems like something to do with XST

  • edited February 3

    I found some things, looks a bit similar to some other previous box (I don't remember which offhand).

    LegendarySpork

    LegendarySpork

  • @w31rd0 said:
    my only finding by now is based on his previous box :pensive:

    Do you mean 0xdf, not 0xEA31?

  • edited February 4
    First Blood by the team that created the box?
    A bit odd.

    EDIT:
    This blew up, so I'll elaborate.
    Even if it's legitimate, it can still look bad to the general community.
    I'm not accusing anyone in my original statement above. Just observing what factually happened and how it "MIGHT SEEM" regardless of facts.

    And yes! Donkeys team rock! Of course 😎
  • > @3mrgnc3 said:
    > First Blood by the team that created the box?
    > A bit odd.

    Agreed... And personnally it the first time i see a first blood into insane box fast like that.. generally he take 5h more ~... that seem really strange.
  • @3mrgnc3, @VirtuL

    I can assure that I did not gave any info to any of my teammates nor to anyone else.

    @VirtuL: talking about "fast" user owns on insane box please have a look, for instance, to Mischief, user owned by my teammate Phra after 3 hours and 25 seconds. Not enough? What about Rabbit? User owned by @Micah after 11 hours, 34 mins, 47 seconds.
    You should really double-check before posting something wrong and misleading.

    I'd suggest you guys to be more respectful to @stefano118 (and me) and to concentrate your speculations on in the box.

    0xEA31

  • I see its the first time i see that, and GENERALLY he take more time ^^ before suggest me to check the fb time of other box, read more carfully :) its strang its all i said :)
  • And mischief have unintended way at the release ^^
  • > @0xEA31 said:
    > @3mrgnc3, @VirtuL
    >
    > I can assure that I did not gave any info to any of my teammates nor to anyone else.
    >
    > @VirtuL: talking about "fast" user owns on insane box please have a look, for instance, to Mischief, user owned by my teammate Phra after 3 hours and 25 seconds. Not enough? What about Rabbit? User owned by @Micah after 11 hours, 34 mins, 47 seconds.
    > You should really double-check before posting something wrong and misleading.
    >
    > I'd suggest you guys to be more respectful to @stefano118 (and me) and to concentrate your speculations on in the box.

    What did i say that was disrespectful?

    You deserve the exact same level of respect as everyone else. Maybe don't look down on people?
  • Donkeys team rocks, that's it.

    TheJ0k3r

  • edited February 3
    Just to clarify what my take on the fb thing was was versus how i said it...

    Maybe we are a misunderstanding each other a bit here. I'm sure @xea31 is a person of integrity and professionalism. I do respect @xea31 and Donkeys.
    My observation is more about one of perception.
    People who don't know any better will assume foul play if the htb rules allow people in the same team to submit boxes and get 1st bloods.
    Every box i submitted i told my teammates not to try for fb because people would feel it wrong.
    Even though I knew they hadn't had any hints from me.

    That beings said...

    @0xea31 made a good point. I didn't mean to plant bad ideas about him and his team specifically. It's not intended that way.
    But he is right i probably triggered that in people.
    I'm sorry for that.

    Thinking out loud in the forums etc has unintended consequences...
    I often make the mistake of forgetting that.

    My bad.
  • anyone having fun with this? :D

  • @mRr3b00t said:
    anyone having fun with this? :D

    certainly makes you do actual research that's for sure!

    Hack The Box

  • oh and congrats to @stefano118 :) noice work dude!

  • @aster1sk said:

    @mRr3b00t said:
    anyone having fun with this? :D

    certainly makes you do actual research that's for sure!

    yeah I've done a small bit of enum so far :) it's not one for tool mashing that's for sure!

  • @3mrgnc3 said:
    First Blood by the team that created the box?
    A bit odd.

    @3mrgnc3 said:
    Just to clarify what my take on the fb thing was was versus how i said it...

    Maybe we are a misunderstanding each other a bit here. I'm sure @xea31 is a person of integrity and professionalism. I do respect @xea31 and Donkeys.
    My observation is more about one of perception.
    People who don't know any better will assume foul play if the htb rules allow people in the same team to submit boxes and get 1st bloods.
    Every box i submitted i told my teammates not to try for fb because people would feel it wrong.
    Even though I knew they hadn't had any hints from me.

    That beings said...

    @0xea31 made a good point. I didn't mean to plant bad ideas about him and his team specifically. It's not intended that way.
    But he is right i probably triggered that in people.
    I'm sorry for that.

    Thinking out loud in the forums etc has unintended consequences...
    I often make the mistake of forgetting that.

    My bad.

    You and your cronies libeled him and his whole team in a public forum. Are you even doing this box? Do yourselves a favor and STFU.

    izzie

  • Dropping this here for folks:

    There is a possibility that the OTP may not work when you submit even though you know you have the right values configured. There's a command line switch to fix that. :)

  • Right on cue.
    I was waiting for you so swear at me as usual @izzie

    I have had a look at the box yes. Seems very well made and has a clear structure and way forward. It's a very different style from what I like to make but imho there is room for variety on here.

    Why do you get so offended so easily?
    I really have no animosity towards anyone on here, even you.

    If we can't debate different ideas without being ranted at that's a real shame.

    Thanks

  • @izzie and who tf are you btw? you've pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who you're talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

    1R0NF15T

  • So we should take the OTP seriously, eh?

    LegendarySpork

    LegendarySpork

  • lol @ CTF, nice one

  • @4p0cryph0n said:
    @izzie and who tf are you btw? you've pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who you're talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

    Yes, everyone has the right to share their opinions, including @izzie. Funny how that works, huh?

    Here's my opinion: If we're going to be using pwning as a metric for validating opinions, @izzie has pwned more than you and your team leader combined. Or does pwning things not matter (like your team leader is always saying), in which case what you just said is irrelevant?

    Either way you're a bandwagon riding dipshit.

    Back on topic: The Italian crew is elite as fuck and take 90% of the bloods on this platform anyway. There's absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Stop being salty.

    opt1kz

  • edited February 3

    @opt1kz said:

    @4p0cryph0n said:
    @izzie and who tf are you btw? you've pwned this box? and @3mrgnc3 even apologized. mate, do YOURSELF a favor, and shut up. you dont know who you're talking to. and its a public forum, everyone has the right to share opinions.

    Yes, everyone has the right to share their opinions, including @izzie. Funny how that works, huh?

    Here's my opinion: If we're going to be using pwning as a metric for validating opinions, @izzie has pwned more than you and your team leader combined. Or does pwning things not matter (like your team leader is always saying), in which case what you just said is irrelevant?

    Either way you're a bandwagon riding dipshit.

    Back on topic: The Italian crew is elite as fuck and take 90% of the bloods on this platform anyway. There's absolutely nothing suspicious about it. Stop being salty.

    oh wait, you were the same guy who started the whiny discussion about attacking the machines and machine creators that you didnt like. wasnt that salty mate? Also, ask anyone who knows me, im not much of a follower, so its not that im defending him because im a "bandwagon riding dipshit". it is because i actually mean what i said: you actually dont know who your dealing with. just like how you attacked box creators when you were too lazy to make one yourself, you are doing the same thing. but then again, no, you have pwned more so im supposed to fall on my knees and pray to you? there is a very big world outside htb too. so you can kindly, fuck off.

    1R0NF15T

Sign In to comment.