The Future of VIP

Comments

• Yes! This would be awesome.

• Type your comment> @Baikuya said:

@23Y4D said:
    I also wish if you would add PayPal payment for the monthly subscription.

+1 I just don't own a Credit Card

I also don't have a credit card, and would prefer a paypal payment method. I would get VIP straight away. Even if HTB adds the extra 2.9% payment fee that paypal would tax them.

• HTB, going above and beyond yet again. Thank you!

• @g0blin or @ippsec is there a way to volunteer for beta testing when this starts?

OSCP
    If at first you don't succeed, google the error message

• Excellent!

Hack The Box

OSCP | OSWP | CPHE (CyberSecurity Analyst)

• Also looking forward to this. Great stuff!

• still have to wait for that? or being regulated?
    can anyone describe the scenario?

• What is the start date or ETA for this feature? just out of curiosity...

sesha569

• Type your comment> @21y4d said:

I also wish if you would add PayPal payment for the monthly subscription.

+1

• Type your comment> @sesha569 said:
    > What is the start date or ETA for this feature? just out of curiosity...

I would also like to know.
  • Hi guys
  • Excellent!

• MAKMAK
    edited March 2019

• woohoo that's great!

• Can't wait to have access to all the retired machines! Lots to learn from them!

lduros

• That is great news, looking forward to it.

fleitner
    I tried harder...

• Type your comment> @sesha569 said:

What is the start date or ETA for this feature? just out of curiosity...

We expect to start public beta mid-May.

Ch4p

• Type your comment> @ch4p said:

Type your comment> @sesha569 said:

w00tw00t!!!

pzylence
    OSCP

• Glad to be a Member, there are some hiccups here and there but I have learned so much and met such cool people I really like this site.

• This is amazing news, currently studying for OSCP, It is a nightmare waiting for OSCP style boxes to be in the 20 active retired boxes.

• Type your comment> @UN1X00 said:

This is amazing news, currently studying for OSCP, It is a nightmare waiting for OSCP style boxes to be in the 20 active retired boxes.

Hey, which one would be the "OSCP style" boxes? Highly interested in these as well. Thanks a lot!

If my comment somehow helped you, you can show your appreciation with a Respect :)
    https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/users/profile/117977

• I have a question, so I try to practice on some of retired boxes, but every time i ran exploit via metasploit, it is connection timeout. I want to know if it is the box problem or my network problem, and if you guys can give me a solution, i will very appreciate that.
  • Type your comment> @sshtw88 said:

I have a question, so I try to practice on some of retired boxes, but every time i ran exploit via Metasploit, it is connection timeout. I want to know if it is the box problem or my network problem, and if you guys can give me a solution, i will very appreciate that.

I'm thinking it's a conn problem as i too have this issue for example Olympus so i try steer well clear of Metasploit if i can

I love all the boxes on here bar none some are a bit lame and some just not realistic however it still gets the brain working and ready for the next challenge.

The only gripe i have is waiting for the boxes to be chosen as sometimes i have finished the allocated 20 and have to sit back and twiddle :)

Just waiting to complete all boxes and its offshore and rasta :)

All in all def the best site out there so many thanks

• Please add me in the Beta, I'm happy to provide feedbacks.

• Hopefully this gets released soon. I would love to be able to access all the retired machines for resources.

veepn

• So basically, like the "Web Challenges", spawning a new server process? Impressive.

• Excellent news! I've been trying to work through the OSCP-like boxes that have been suggested to me by my fellow students in the PWK course, and it's been troublesome waiting for the boxes to rotate so I can get a crack at some that I haven't attempted before.

Haxys

• Anyone can give an update about this topic ?

• @ch4p Any Update? There is already 1.7.0 Released???

• Type your comment> @ch4p said:

Type your comment> @sesha569 said:

Now is 05-17.

Sign In to comment.