Granny/Grandpa crashing?

Anyone having issues with stability on connections with Grandpa or Granny? I Can't even exploit them with metasploit or keep persistent shells open.

Comments

• edited January 10

I'm having the same issue. Following the Write-Up migrating to davcdata.exe get an error in Meterpreter "Error running command migrate: Rex::TimeoutError Operation timed out." I have also done a reset but the migration fails.

Edit: Managed to get root exiting out of metasploit and getting back in. The process it seems got executed and when connecting was NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE so followed the walkthrough.

• Forgot to mention I was trying to do it without Meterpreter. Looks like it's reliant on the process migration feature you can use with it otherwise I think the process is flaky. Noticed after a quick migration disconnects stopped happening. I haven't used Meterpreter much but I'm guessing it also handles other stuff under the hood.

If anyone has anything on this without having to use the process migration or a process migration without Meterpreter that would be awesome.

• why does not allow to make migration?

meterpreter > migrate 3768
    [*] Migrating from 2184 to 3768...
    [-] Error running command migrate: Rex::TimeoutError Operation timed out.

• I'm having the same problem. Even doing the walkthrough step-for-step does not allow for either flag to be reached.

• Same problem here, I got timed out every time I try to migrate.

Sign In to comment.