Chaos

Damn, thats some good artwork right there.

Comments

• you like it, thanks!

Arrexel

• @sahay said:
    you like it, thanks!

my pythons sucks to decode that thing ;p

• Congrats @no0ne for bloods.

• my enumeration got nothing interesting so far

• Any hint about where is the we***il panel?? have creds but don´t know where to place them :(

• @milo , same boat as you mate ....

• edited December 2018

• @Milo @kienast
    where did you find those creds ?
    because my dir enumeration got non important stuff
    maybe I'm missing something

• wiat there are creds! mind blown, didnt see anything anywhere

• stuck at file decrypt :(

• jealous, I cant find that file.

• edited December 2018

• Found w****n panel, now going for that "secret creds" :)

hemlock

• @Milo said:
    Any hint about where is the we***il panel?? have creds but don´t know where to place them :(

one of the first things I found , It's right there where it should be , you probably missed it going over your initial enumeration . No idea where you found creds though , that eludes me ..

Hack The Box

• edited December 2018

@An0maly said:

@Milo said:
    Any hint about where is the we***il panel?? have creds but don´t know where to place them :(

one of the first things I found , It's right there where it should be , you probably missed it going over your initial enumeration . No idea where you found creds though , that eludes me ..

"it's right there where it should be"

Let me know how it goes with the obvious one, after you get the credentials LOL. I made the same mistake initially.

I have a feeling that this will be another frolic!

Hack The Box

• no clue where you guys are getting creds from

• @r3no said:

@An0maly said:

@Milo said:

"it's right there where it should be"

Let me know how it goes with the obvious one, after you get the credentials LOL. I made the same mistake initially.

I think I found the 'way' to locate it , still no creds though ...

Hack The Box

• edited December 2018

Edit: Stop hoping to find the credentials in some realistic location/fashion. You won't. That's what tripped me up. Go back to your basic enumeration results and find something that requires a password. The password can be found on that very same page, right in front of your face.

opt1kz

• I cannot find something inside the mail servers(seems empty), neither i can connect to the web portal with those creds... :( . what am i missing?

• edited December 2018

@opt1kz said:
    Edit: Stop hoping to find the credentials in some realistic location/fashion. You won't. That's what tripped me up. Go back to your basic enumeration results and find something that requires a password. The password can be found on that very same page, right in front of your face.

I already found what do you mean but i didn't find the correct password :anguished:

Edit: Never mind i found it ;)

• @opt1kz said:

Been reading between the lines of everything I can find. I feel like im going to kick myself once I find it.

• edited December 2018

Ok did usual enumeration for the port, even found a well known CMS. I did the Fav NSE script and found the service name but not making since when trying to find credentials.

• I keep having a padding error while decoding the file :( Can some help me out on that ?

• @goa54 said:
    I keep having a padding error while decoding the file :( Can some help me out on that ?

PM.

• edited December 2018

Another shitty box from sahay. Initial foothold was something imaginary , if you stuck you at the beginning you have to pray and wait for the light to come and save you because it was complete nonsense . After going through much more imaginary things and guessing, managed to get a low priv shell but the pain didn't finished at all because you have to run from something with again much more guessing. This box is complete pain in the ass and nonsense. Waste of time.

Got root after some crazy enumerations . I shouldn't have forgotten that this machine is complete nonsense and getting root was same . Enumerate the files under your user , you will find something juicy.

I dont know what to say about this box. Lots of rabbit holes , lots of things that makes you crazy.Lots of imaginary things . Lots of guessing. Complete waste of time.

• @mpoitsos said:
    I cannot find something inside the mail servers(seems empty), neither i can connect to the web portal with those creds... :( . what am i missing?

Same boat here... lol

ferreirasc

• @mpoitsos said:
    I cannot find something inside the mail servers(seems empty), neither i can connect to the web portal with those creds... :( . what am i missing?

f you are sitting on your computer writing an email to your friend and suddenly you accidentally close your browser, where do you think it is possible to see what you were writing again? :)

• @samsepi0l said:

@mpoitsos said:

f you are sitting on your computer writing an email to your friend and suddenly you accidentally close your browser, where do you think it is possible to see what you were writing again? :)

really nice hint.

• Cant figure out where tf to find the w****il. Found the w***in, and the creds to the w****il, but no w****il.

• edited December 2018

@r3no said:
    I have a feeling that this will be another frolic!

I have a feeling you're not wrong

@morph3 said:
    Another shitty box from sahay. Initial foothold was something imaginary , if you stuck you at the beginning you have to pray and wait for the light to come and save you because it was complete nonsense . After going through much more imaginary things and guessings, managed to get a low priv shell but the pain didn't finished at all because you have to run from something with again much more guessings. This box is complete pain in the ass and nonse. Waste of time.

I thought you were exaggerating at first, but holy fuck...

Sign In to comment.