Irked

seems easy
still can't get anything

0xRick

Tagged:

Comments

• It's been up for 26 minutes, keep working at it...

--Skunkfoot

• Welp, I managed to get a low piv shell pretty easy, but can't get to the user! I found a file that looks interesting, but no idea how to decode it... pretty sure it's what I need next. Like @Skunkfoot said, it's only been up 30 mins so I'll keep at it!

• yea I'm working on it
    Just wanted to start the discussion to share ideas @Skunkfoot

0xRick

• @Ahm3dH3sham I tried to replying our thread but they've got my messages blocked. Anyhow, broaden your range a bit more and you will find it.

• i think is about rp*

• edited November 17

Just be sure to enumerate what you'll find on main page. That should get you on the box pretty easy.

*I feel dumb and got user after I took my own advice!

• got a low priv shell

0xRick

• lol, i spent so much time on that service in my teens. we had an online black-metal radio. i guess they call it a podcast these days.

• Got in. now on priv esc

• Got user a while ago
    Root seems to be tricky

0xRick

• I don't get user. I found a file that I'm sure everyone got stuck on for some period of time but I just don't get it, as much as it should probably be obvious...

purpl3f0x

• uuuhm, who went mental on the box and deleted the home directories? everything just disappeared.

• @horrorshow1984 said:
    uuuhm, who went mental on the box and deleted the home directories? everything just disappeared.

People love defacing the boxes rated easy to just make things harder on people I guess. Jerry got tampered with a lot when it was still up, people changing passwords, changing flags, etc.

purpl3f0x

• The box is unstable as hell. My shell is dying like every 2 minutes

Baikuya

• yeah, isn't that fun? i guess they're pro and rather discourage newbies instead of teaching them a thing or two. although, i have to say 99% of the community are awesome, most people are super helpful and respect each other.

• @horrorshow1984 said:
    yeah, isn't that fun? i guess they're pro and rather discourage newbies instead of teaching them a thing or two. although, i have to say 99% of the community are awesome, most people are super helpful and respect each other.

ye you are right this community is indeed awesome ! But Boxes stability is sometimes a real pain.

Baikuya

• VIP boxes are fine. Keep in mind, they offer this service to us for free, so it's hard to expect perfect stability. Plus, most of the stability issues that I had before I bought VIP were self-induced by me not really understanding what I was doing as well as I thought I did.

--Skunkfoot

• true that. it's great the way it is and i learned so much here, if you'd tally that up in tuition fees I'd be living out of a trash bin. but i'll stop spamming this thread with stuff unrelated to the machine now, have a good'er everyone! Cheers!

• @Skunkfoot said:
    VIP boxes are fine. Keep in mind, they offer this service to us for free, so it's hard to expect perfect stability. Plus, most of the stability issues that I had before I bought VIP were self-induced by me not really understanding what I was doing as well as I thought I did.

Guess I need VIP.
    Anyone has a hint what to do with the b****p file ?

Baikuya

• edited November 18

Spoiler Removed - egre55

• edited November 18

Spoiler Removed - egre55

• And like @asami mentioned, you've found half of what you need... now go get the other half. There's a really good chance you've already seen it!

• Any hints for privesc?

n3v1l

• I cant seem to get a foothold :/ any tips on services to enumerate? been looking into rp****d

charybdis

• edited November 18

anyone having issues connecting to the "chat" service? I keep getting disconnected shortly after connecting

• @charybdis and @legerdemain try knocking on every door, a few of them should answer and then the rest is pretty straightforward ;)

• edited November 18

Spoiler Removed - egre55

• got the shell. Any hint for user/root? Thanks.