Zipper

Comments

• > @n1b1ru said:
    > I need some right direction. Mad trying to get a valid user to enter to web page. On the other hand guest allows me to get some limited information with js** API

As mentioned before in this thread, there is no need to login to the web page.
  • edited November 2018

Well guest doesn't allow me to interact with ****. I think the RCE is related with **** and the posibility to upload scripts. Anyway I cannot do it

• Why am I suddenly able to user the admin password I used before ??? waouh , this mahcine is super weird

• edited November 2018

@n1b1ru said:
    Well guest doesn't allow me to interact with API. I think the RCE is related with API and the posibility to upload scripts. Anyway I cannot do it

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

@kienast said:
    Why am I suddenly able to user the admin password I used before ??? waouh , this mahcine is super weird

If you are on free, perhaps because people keep messing with it.

avoidy

• @kienast said:
    Why am I suddenly able to user the admin password I used before ??? waouh , this mahcine is super weird

because someone changed the config

I believe all the questions in this topic are going in a loop now - everything possible was already said. There are tons of hints for every possbile situation. Any issue or weirdness you see was already discussed.
    Imo quite a few comments are already way too spoilery as well ....

sajkox

• @avoidy said:

@n1b1ru said:
    Well guest doesn't allow me to interact with API. I think the RCE is related with API and the posibility to upload scripts. Anyway I cannot do it

Find a valid login and generate an auth token.

A valid user for web page ??

• I need some assistance with the A**,

Can someone PM me, I'd appreciate it.
    I think my syntax needs a second opinion.

• @PHunHouse said:
    I need some assistance with the A**,

Can someone PM me, I'd appreciate it.
    I think my syntax needs a second opinion.

If you're still having problems with the A** you can PM me, but the z****x website has great documentation about it with nice examples.

• @n1b1ru said:

@avoidy said:

@n1b1ru said:

For the A** access...

• edited November 2018

@Phrenesis2k said:

@n1b1ru said:

@avoidy said:

@n1b1ru said:

For the A** access...

ok. I tried it but with no success. Anyway A*** gave me just a valid user

• Hey, I'have a reverse shell, but I think in th wrong place. Can some one PM me ? I just want know if I have to escape this place or try an "over place"

• Anyone ever actually use that application. I am starting to look into it. Looks pretty awesome

tobor
    Gods make rules. They don't follow them

• This one was fun. Getting a good foothold was the hardest.

• Anyone is willing to be PMed? I have some questions about the box. I do not familiar with Zabbix.

samiux

• @samiux said:
    Anyone is willing to be PMed? I have some questions about the box. I do not familiar with Zabbix.

Sure, send me a message.

avoidy

• Hi, I am wondering how people managed to find the CMS, I tried using dirbuster, gobuster with using keywords generated with cewl from the initial page.

Thanks

• Enjoyed the box. Thanks to the developer for creating it. More than enough hints to get this box. PM me if you need guidance.

• For god! Stop resetting the box every 5mins.....

• Humans, please do not keep on resetting the server. It will not help. It is very annoying...

Anyways, got the root access, thanks to some nudge from @fjv @sajkox and @avoidy .

Hint for user: No need of using hashcat, it is just right infront of your eye, and resetting the server wont get you user.txt.
    Hint for root: Again, something is just right in front of your eye...

Arrexel

• Just rooted the box. Really fun priv esc.
    Thanks for box :)

• So I have user, just struggling on priv esc, any hints please? All these resets are killing me

• Any hint to have user?

samiux

• Super stuck on this i have the GUI access disabled. account but from there i have no idea where to go... i have tried some exploits but when i try to do anything get this error "No permissions to referred object or it does not exist!"

• @marshy said:
    Super stuck on this i have the GUI access disabled. account but from there i have no idea where to go... i have tried some exploits but when i try to do anything get this error "No permissions to referred object or it does not exist!"

Sent you a PM :)

• also got r00t before us3r...🤔

• Did anyone mange to use Zax exploits which are available via searchsploit? I tried to use them but all without success. So now I wrote custom python script to communicate with Zax A*I and I'm trying to figure out (via Za***x documentation) how to send/execute script on server.

• I finally got root. I learned a lot about the service running on this machine. It was not an easy one especially for user shell. I still think root is easier than user. Please feel free to PM if you need a hint.

• edited November 2018

Should i try to login into admin page or is there something else that i missed? I'm a bit new.
    Edit: Got it

Hack The Box

• @Sixpon said:
    Should i try to login into admin page or is there something else that i missed? I'm a bit new.

read this post in full - you will know

sajkox

• @Sixpon said:

Try to guess at the begining, maybe the Guest user could give you kind words n.n

If it didn't make sense, PM me ;)

Sign In to comment.