blocky..foothold help..hints only

i have enumerated everyhtinh found so much...too much info.....which way is the right way ? ftp server ?

Comments

• edited October 2017

** Spoilers removed - Arrexel **

• look at what is in each directory and what esch file can contain. Remember developers arent the most security minded individuals

• thanks man let me see

• Everything you need is there. Enumerate and cross check all the information you can find.

• Actually, I did the following but still no idea what should I go.

I used dirb and nikto and got few directories and I can see a folder contains many .php file however, php is not downloadable and some xml file is not really useful.

Furthermore, I do see some huge and mass javascript files. tried to look into detail but not much information found.

I also google the "ssh [version I found in nmap] exploit", tried few script and not seems not vulnerable.

Maybe i overlooked some information and any hints are appreciated. thanks!

• edited November 2017

Since you've used dirb you have found some directories that you can visit.
    HINT: visit the directories - one of them contains interesting files...

game0ver

• edited November 2017

@game0ver said:
    Since you've used dirb you have found some directories that you can visit.
    HINT: visit the directories - one of them contains interesting files...

As @game0ver said, visit those directories... but WITH YOUR BROWSER.
    After that, and with your enumerations, figure out where to use that info. Don't overthink ;)

Puerkito66

• Thanks for comment and finally, I got this machine root access.

Actually, I aware the file but I use textpad to open and it's binary. Someone given me advise on how to extract some text inside then i see the light on. I can get the user access and then struggled a while for the root privilege to make it.

Thanks for Pentester720, he given valuable direction to me on this machine.

• at last got the user hash password. Do I need to crack it to get the ssh?

• wahahaha at last got the root. Thank you all for the tips :D almost gave up on this for several weeks already. These forum discussion really help a lot to solve the machine :)

Sign In to comment.