Ypuffy

i found port 80 but can't access to website
it's normal for this box or something wrong?

Tagged:
«13456711

Comments

  • There is definitely something. But not reacting as we would expect:

    400 Bad Request


    OpenBSD httpd

    Maybe some more investigating??

  • it doesn't load the page at all to me

    TheInnocent

    "I recognize, Mr. Reese, that there's a disparity between how much I know about you and how much you know about me. I know you'll be trying to close that gap as quickly as possible. But I should tell you... I'm a really private person."

  • I'd love some tips on initial foothold, PM me :)

    WillIWas

  • @WillIWas said:
    I'd love some tips on initial foothold, PM me :)

    Box is only a few hours old and keeps getting reset. I think it'll be a while before people start giving nudges.

  • When they do, please PM me. I'll just work on something else while I wait :D

    WillIWas

  • @WillIWas said:
    When they do, please PM me. I'll just work on something else while I wait :D

    Lol, would be great if it worked like that in the field.

  • Any one can recommend a tool for enumerating ldap or its hashes? Stuck on entry and have no idea if I am following a rabbit hole...

  • @0x29A said:

    @WillIWas said:
    When they do, please PM me. I'll just work on something else while I wait :D

    Lol, would be great if it worked like that in the field.

    HAHAHA, thats true! made my day bro

    WillIWas

  • I don't want a nudge, it feels like the thing is broken lol...ill just keep sniffing around just in case :bleep_bloop:

  • edited September 19

    Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

  • @WillIWas said:

    @0x29A said:

    @WillIWas said:
    When they do, please PM me. I'll just work on something else while I wait :D

    Lol, would be great if it worked like that in the field.

    HAHAHA, thats true! made my day bro

    10011010 10100010 00010101 00001110 10010101 01111100 11110100 11100011 00111010 00001010 11101010 00010100 11110100

  • getting User was Pretty straightforward ! Anyone here onto root ?

  • edited September 16

    Got root ) Learned a lot of new things )

  • Can anyone help , How to approach this machine???

  • edited September 16

    Can anyone help , how to approach this machine???

    TheLegend

  • Any one for root ?

  • alright, once i got my head on straight, user took all of 20 minutes. Time to root and get on to the next one!

  • I have Shell :D

  • can any one please hint . i connected with certain service . & got user detail but with i try to connect it failed.

    Arrexel

  • anyone can pm me for entry point

    Raouf09

  • @ashishjv1 said:
    getting User was Pretty straightforward ! Anyone here onto root ?

    Root Isin't easy !

  • I got the user.txt and loving the steps so far and learned a few good things. Very nice @AuxSarge

  • @Phr33fall said:
    I got the user.txt and loving the steps so far and learned a few good things. Very nice @AuxSarge

    I agree - this is ace. I learned a couple of new things getting user. No idea about a path to root right now though...

  • can anybody help me with inititial enum? Thx

  • @TazWake said:

    @Phr33fall said:
    I got the user.txt and loving the steps so far and learned a few good things. Very nice @AuxSarge

    I agree - this is ace. I learned a couple of new things getting user. No idea about a path to root right now though...

    Thank you both. I am happy to hear people are enjoying it. I learned some stuff building it.

  • @chmod0597 said:
    After enumerating LDAP check your options for auth with a specific tool

    YAAASSSSSS

    Hack The Box

  • Got user working on root

    Hack The Box

  • User is pretty much straightforward. Root is something else...

  • @s1gnal said:
    User is pretty much straightforward. Root is something else...

    For sure, working on root as well and its interesting to say the least

    Rantrel
    ~|OSCP|~

  • @Rantrel said:

    @s1gnal said:
    User is pretty much straightforward. Root is something else...

    For sure, working on root as well and its interesting to say the least

    Indeed, been working on it for the last 40 minutes or so, hitting dead ends.

Sign In or Register to comment.