I want to be part of an active team, i.e. a group that interacts with each other and works to improve skills. I am a collaborative learner. I also want to learn how others approach the same problem (so I can learn new techniques), brainstorm on issues and test techniques. I am looking for others who want to do the same.
I have tried to find a group like that, but I haven't yet. If you are interested in the same thing, then contact me.
Some rules so you understand what I am hoping to build here:
1) You must be interested in expanding your skills. This means you are usually working on something. It could be only HTB. It could also be a course, a book, a vulnhub box, bounties or war game sites. It doesn't matter as long as you are improving.
2) Must be a pro hacker or above. I hate to exclude anyone, but if you have reached this level, it shows that you are (or have been) active. Ping me once you reach that level. Ping me if you haven't and want to make a case for yourself too.
3) Must be active. We will probably use slack. Maybe discord. Either way, you should be checking in regularly and engaged. You can't just lurk.
4) We will work on some things together and discuss approaches. For example, we may work on a vulnhub or a challenge that someone has done. The person who has done the challenge will "moderate" so the others can actively brainstorm on how to approach it. The moderator will guide when needed. This is so that people can see how others approach a problem.
5) Unfortunately, it has to be said: no trolls, no racists, no misogynists.
Anyway, if you are still interested, then message me. Please include the following:
1) Your HTB profile link
2) What you are currently focused on learning/doing
3) Why you are interested in being part of the team and what you think you could contribute
Responses can be brief, of course.