Issues with Sunday

edited September 2018 in Machines

Hi there,

Is anyone experiencing lag/slow/stability issues with Sunday?

I have tried restarting the VPN, resetting Sunday, trying in the early mornings and late nights, and I am still facing lag/slow/stability issues.

I am from Australia with ~300ms latency.

Thanks
S/S

Sinfulspl0it

Comments

  • Same problem here. When i try to connect to it through metasploit, the result if it actually connects or not is random since Sunday keeps going down and starting again. Restarting the VPN won't work since the problem is coming from Sunday's server itself.

    drywaterv2

  • @drywaterv2 said:
    Same problem here. When i try to connect to it through metasploit, the result if it actually connects or not is random since Sunday keeps going down and starting again. Restarting the VPN won't work since the problem is coming from Sunday's server itself.

    4 days later, still no change. This is disappointing.

    Sinfulspl0it

  • I was getting so much lag typing into the SSH session earlier that I couldn't even enumerate

    jamesa

  • Before you do something extremely important, request a reset. I know it sucks but you will get it.

  • can anyone give me nmap results for this machine mine is taking 4ever

  • @Planetxort said:
    Before you do something extremely important, request a reset. I know it sucks but you will get it.

    I've reset the box a lot of times. It is clearly unstable.

    Sinfulspl0it

  • @boyfromhills said:
    can anyone give me nmap results for this machine mine is taking 4ever

    PM'ed

    drywaterv2

  • someone can get rooted this box? im tried with wget but i cant , please help me

Sign In to comment.