Hackthebox swags and stickers

Hi i wonder how can i get HackTheBox Swag and Stickers.

Comments

• Honestly I second this, would like some cool stuff for my laptop

• I got mine meeting Arrexel, g0blin and ch4p at DEFCON ;D I'd love to see some tshirts or similar going up for sale though, it'd help support them and I'd have a dope shirt to wear :D

• Feel like a Store link will be here soon...

Rantrel
    ~|OSCP|~

• A morale patch for bags would also be good, I wound buy the shit out of HTB merch.

heigou

• @mcruz said:

For the time being, by meeting us in person on any of the conferences we attend. :smile:

Hack The Box

• @eks said:
    For the time being, by meeting us in person on any of the conferences we attend. :smile:

And what If I don't have the possibility to come to the US for a conference. Like me as an example. :-(

Fluxx79

• @Fluxx79 said:

@eks said:

And what If I don't have the possibility to come to the US for a conference. Like me as an example. :-(

there are a few events in Greece also that you can get your hands on stickers etc

• I want the stickers on my laptop man!!!

wilsonnkwanl

• @w31rd0 said:
    there are a few events in Greece also that you can get your hands on stickers etc

I'm from Switzerland... We don't have these kind of events here. sadly
    I would love to join such an event.

Fluxx79

• Cmon, we need stickers!! We love HTB! :D

• @eks said:

@mcruz said:

Any plans of attending GrrCon in September? (Detroit Area)

• Any of you guys coming to Texas Cyber Summit in October? I would love some HTB stickers. :D

• Derbycon anyone?

Sign In to comment.